Wow! 5 months since my last post and SO much has changed. I haven’t even got time to formally write about all the things that have happened- it would be a borderline novel, but I will be including details in posts soon.
Here are the things that have changed since December:
- I HAVE A NEW JOB! (and I’m loving it. LOTS more info coming up on this…)
- I had my first job interview after 3 years.
- I handed my notice in at my first NQT post after 3 years.
- I left my teachers union and joined another one.
- My last 3 months in work were made horrendous due to a bullying colleague.
- I have realised that teaching is really not sustainable in the long term, due to the constant (almost unachievable) targets from Head teachers, SLT, government etc.
I hope that everyone coming to the end of their NQT year keeps plodding along- not long to go now! Keep it up, don’t quit!
Love Mrs G xxx